Wusthof Classic 8" Chef Knife
lassic Series: Wüsthof's best-selling product line
Wüsthof''s Classic Chef's Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife. The Chef's knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats.The Wusthof 8’’ Classic Chef Knife is a quality all-around product that checks all of the boxes when it comes to what you need in a good chef knife. Wusthof has used high-carbon stainless steel to create the blade for this knife, which has been triple riveted to the handle to ensure durability and a stable feel while cutting. The knife will feel heavy in your hand, which is a great thing as it makes it easy to move the blade through a variety of foods. You can clean this knife in the dishwasher if you would like, although hand washer is usually preferred.
Wusthof is proud to back this knife with a lifetime guarantee as a testament to the quality that has been put into this product. Once you try out this Classic Chef Knife for yourself you will see why so many professional and amateur chefs trust the Wusthof brand name.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo