Arcos Nordika Pairing Knife 100mm
The 100 mm paring knife Arcos Nordic Series is an indispensable kitchen utensil, suitable for cutting vegetables and small fruits with great precision.
Features of the peeling knife
- The 100 mm peeler knife Arcos Nordika Series has a 100 mm blade in one piece, made of NITRUM nitrogen stainless steel. This material provides great hardness and resistance to corrosion.
- It also has a Stainless steel blade.
- It also has a natural wood handle from FSC with license code FSC® - C160381 certified forests, with three brass rivets that perfectly join it to the blade. The rounded shape offers comfort during handling and avoids rubbing against the hands.
- The silk-like cutting edge of this tool has been expertly developed with advanced technology for a very precise and smooth cut.
- 100% made in Arcos in Albacete, with a nitrogen steel blade for minimum hardness of 53 HRC, durability and cutting power.
- Comfort is paramount for Arcos, which is why it features rounded polishing on the opposite side of the blade, for greater ergonomics.
- It is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended.
Buy your nose paring knife Arcos Nordic Series and enjoy the benefits of having such a practical, safe and well-sharpened utensil in your kitchen.
What is FSC® certified wood?
It is wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® , an international non-profit organisation which seeks to promote the responsible management of the planet's forest resources from an environmental, social and economic point of view.