Arcos Nordika Chefs Knife 210 mm
The Arcos Nórdika Series 210mm Chef's Knife allows you to clean, cut, and chop vegetables like a true chef. Its ergonomic design with a curved blade promotes precision.
With the Arcos Nórdika Series Chef's Knife, you'll become a master of vegetables and greens. Enjoy this culinary accessory with its special silk edge that combines tradition and advanced technology. Its cut is smooth, precise, and exquisite, on par with the finest chefs.
The warm touch of its 100% natural Ovengkol wood handle, sourced from well-managed FSC® with license code FSC® - C160381 certified forests, provides a unique sense of authenticity and ease. Additionally, its brass rivets add an original touch of modernity to the design.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS ARCOS KNIFE
Preparing food with this knife at hand becomes a delightful experience. Take note of these advantages... and get it now!
- Elite materials: Arcos' nitrogen-infused NITRUM® stainless steel delivers fast and powerful cutting, along with prolonged durability.
- Secure comfort: It features an upper edge on the blade that prevents hand friction.
- Eco commitment: The entire Nórdika series is made with sustainability and environmental respect in mind.
- Updated artisan essence: Prestigious cutlery brand based in Albacete carries almost three centuries of history... looking towards the future. Arcos knives combine tradition and innovation.
- Curved edge: Excellent precision for both professional chefs and enthusiasts.
What is FSC® certified wood?
It is wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® , an international non-profit organisation which seeks to promote the responsible management of the planet's forest resources from an environmental, social and economic point of view.