Zwilling Now Jr. Chef Set
The ZWILLING Now Collection has expanded to include a set for the junior or new chef. The knife is round on the tip to reduce the risk of cutting yourself if the knife drops. The set also comes with gloves for added protection from cutting yourself while doing food prep. The board is made from TPU which is a food grade plastic that is scratch resistant and flexible. It will also not absorb odours or stains like other types of boards. What better knife to start getting more familiar with the kitchen. The ZWILING Now Collection is comfortable and light so your hands don’t tire while cutting. Made from Zwilling special formula stainless steel and FRIODUR ice-hardened this knife will have for long lasting sharpness and durability.
- Precision-stamped construction is lighter weight than bolster knives
- Cooks with small hands will appreciate the compact size of this versatile knife
- Blunted Knife edge and tip for safer use
- Made with Zwilling special formula stainless steel and FRIODUR ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness and durability
- Multi-use gloves reduce the risk of cutting your hands and are perfect to keep odours and coloured ingredients from staining your hands. Also acts as a barrier from hot temperatures. Can also be used for gardening. Gloves come in 2 different sizes. If your looking for a larger glove size, select the green set.
- TPU food grade board is 26cm round, dishwasher safe, scratch-resistant, flexible and won't absorb any smells or flavours. It doesn't give bacteria a chance to absorb
- Hand wash recommended