Wusthof Classic Ikon 3.5" Paring Knife
CLASSIC IKON - Balance and ergonomics – the special bolster shape ensures optimum balance and allows the entire length of the blade to be used and kept sharp. The ergonomically shaped handles are riveted for durability and ensure faultless care and hygiene.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness.
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
A good paring knife can help you complete a great number of tasks in the kitchen, and this Wusthof model is one of the best you will find. With a high-carbon stainless steel forged blade and a riveted handle, this is clearly a product that was made with regular use in mind. Since you are likely to use this knife frequently, it will be necessary to sharpen it at some point - which is why there is a unique half bolster design that permits sharpening from toe to heel on the knife blade. A 58* blade on the Rockwell hardness scale, there is no doubt that this paring knife is ready for anything you throw its way.
Kitchen prep work might not be your favorite task in the cooking process, but it will get quite a bit easier and quicker when you employ this paring knife to take care of fruits, veggies, and more. Place an order today!
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.