Riedel Stemless Wings Pinot Noir Set of 4
The Pinot Noir/Nebbiolo glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin. This glass was redesigned by Georg Riedel in 2020 to ensure its smaller size maintains the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters, tempers the high acidity of the wine, and captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
Experience the unique curvature of SL RIEDEL Stemless Wings, following the release of our incredibly popular collection RIEDEL Winewings in 2020.
This stemless creation is the perfect complement to the original stemmed series, featuring three stemless wine tumblers crafted by 10th generation Georg Riedel. To ensure the tumblers sit comfortably within the drinker's hand, each Grape Varietal shape required a set of new prototypes to determine how much the glass could be reduced while maintaining the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
This pack contains 4 pieces and is packed in a special anniversary packaging.
- Year of design: 2021
- Volume: 630.0 ccm
- Height: 121.0 mm
- Box quantity: 4
- Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
- Material: Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)