Riedel Ouverture Marie-Jeanne Glass Set of 2
The Ouverture Marie-Jeanne glass is the perfect glass to suit the largest variety of wines. It takes its shape from RIEDEL's most functional and versatile bowl. The glass helps to release the aromas of wines, emphasize fruit, and balance tannins in red wines. The glass is suitable for both casual and formal occasions.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
- Year of design: 2020
- Volume: 667.0 ccm
- Height: 247.0 mm
- Box quantity: 2
- Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
- Material: Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)