Global Ukon 6" Utility Knife
The UKON, which means “the union of the traditional and the new,” was designed for smooth, effortless chopping, with an ergonomic textured handle and integrated thumb rest for greater control and comfort. Cromova 18 stainless-steel blades are ice-tempered and hardened to 56-58 on the Rockwell scale and sharpened by both ceramic water sharpener and whetstone. Details like a dual-surface handle, an ambidextrous thumb rest and a thicker blade with a noticeably sharper edge are indications of Ukon’s technical innovation. Like all Global knives, the cutlery offers perfect balance and seamless construction.
The Global Ukon 6” Utility Knife (GUS-24) is a deft medium-sized knife designed for all your in-between tasks. This multi-purpose blade is best suited to prep work like slicing sausage, avocados, and cheeses.
- Knife edge is 10% sharper out of the box based on internationally recognized C.A.T.R.A. testing
- Thicker blade provides added durability & strength without compromising performance
- Dual-surface handle has smooth & textured sides, representing the fusion of modern design & Global tradition
- Ergonomic handle with ambidextrous thumb rest ensure extra comfort & minimize fatigue
- Lightweight CROMOVA 18 steel blade retains its edge longer than any major knife brand
- Made in Japan