DeBuyer 10" Steel Frying Pan
Mineral B Element is a robust, durable pro iron pan with a bees wax base for anti-oxidation protection, favoured seasoning, and improved non-stick qualities. The more the pan is used, the better the performance. The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
BEES WAX FINISH • De Buyer discovered that bees wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation. • Organic bees wax helps in the seasoning process and improves the nonstick quality.
IRON= MINERAL MATERIAL • Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. • Environment safe production.
COOKING QUALITY • High temperature: perfect for searing, stirring, browning and grilling • Improved flavour.
TRADITIONAL • Authentic design: 'Lyonnaise' shape. Curved handle 'à la Française'. Symbol of French Gastronomy.
SEASONING • The more the pan is used, the better the performance. • The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL COOKTOPS - Induction included. For pan with steel handles: possible oven cooking 10 minutes at 400°F
- Perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- Great for caramelization of juices
- Improves flavour
- Ideal for cooking steaks and other grilled meats, omelets, fried potatoes, pancakes, etc.
- Riveted handles
- Hand wash - not dishwasher-safe
- An iron frypan must be seasoned
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties